Tying the knot? Congratulations! As you prepare for the big day, there are several exciting events that take place before your actual wedding date.
Pre-wedding parties can include everything from your engagement soirée to the hen and stag parties. While none of these celebrations are mandatory, they can be a great way to calm pre-wedding jitters and have some more fun!
Here’s how each of those celebrations can be made extra special with personalised prints and decor.
Engagement Party Ideas
The engagement party is the first pre-wedding celebration that kicks off the wedding festivities. It’s a time for the newly engaged couple to celebrate before the serious ‘wedmin’ kicks in. So, if you’re planning an engagement party, here’s some easy print ideas to tick off the list:
- His and Her Cocktail Signs: One of our favourite ways to put your mark on your celebration is with signature cocktails. Create beautiful bar signs using our Strut Cards to spotlight each of your chosen tipples.
- Welcome Sign: Greet your guests with a personalised Welcome Sign. It’s the perfect way to set the tone for the party and can used as a photo backdrop! You can choose from our standard rectangle shapes, or opt for something a little more funky with our Arched or Wavy finish.
- Coasters: Spruce up your drinks station ever more by introducing Paper Coasters. You can include a cute photo, illustrations, your initials or a fun fact about you as a couple.
Bridesmaid Proposal Ideas
Planning to pop the question to your bridesmaids? Here are some fun ideas and personalised prints that will make it a memorable moment:
- Personalised Cards: Ask your favourite ladies to be part of your special day with custom-made Greeting Cards. Include a heartfelt message and photos for a personal touch.
- Gift Boxes: Pop the question to your bridesmaids with personalised Gift Boxes filled with goodies you know they’ll love. Fully customisable, you can create something completely unique to you. For example incorporating the exact colour of their bridesmaid dresses!
Groomsmen Proposal Ideas
Gentlemen, it’s your turn to ask your best buds to stand by you on your special day. Here are some unique ideas and prints that will make it unforgettable:
- Postcard: Make them feel truly special with a groomsmen proposal Postcard. Whether you’re popping the question, sharing wedding details, or providing attire information, this has you covered.
- Bottle Labels: Ask your groomsmen to suit up with a simple Bottle Label. Perfect for sticking to their favourite bottle of beer or spirit, this is a fun yet affordable way to ask that all-important question.
Stag Do Party Ideas
- T-Shirts: Personalised T-shirts for the groom and his friends can make a fun addition to the stag party. You could include funny photos, nicknames or even the football team they hate.
Hen Do Party Ideas
The bridal shower is a time for the bride to be pampered and spoiled by her closest friends and family. Here are some personalised prints that will add a touch of fun and excitement to the event:
- Place Names/Menus: If you are planning a sit-down dinner, personalised Place Names and Menus can add an elegant touch to the tables. You could also have some fun with this and include some inside jokes or funny nicknames.
- Door Hangers: If you’ve got a long weekend planned, make the bride-to-be feel like a VIP with customised Door Hangers for the rooms.
- Itineraries: Create personalised itineraries for the party so that everyone knows what’s in store for the day/weekend. This will not only keep things organised but also add a fun element to the celebrations.
Adding personalised prints to your pre-wedding parties can take them from ordinary to extraordinary. Discover our Brides and Grooms collection for even more inspiration…