Here at Printed.com we love to champion the print that our customers create. You may already know about our #ProudlyPrinted series, where we feature some of our favourite customer print. We use this platform to show off our fabulous customer creations, and give our customers a chance to boost their business by introducing them to our readers and email subscribers alike.
Now, we’re giving 10 customers the chance to win £20 worth of free print (in the form of Printed.com Points), just for tagging us using #ProudlyPrinted on social media, how good is that?!
If you’ve printed something with us recently (it can be absolutely anything), we’d love to see – and as a reward, we’ll choose ten winners at random to receive £20 worth of print!
How does it work?
- Simply tag an image of your recent print on Instagram using #ProudlyPrinted between 6 November and 30 November (you can even tag us in your story rather than your main feed – your entry will still be counted!)
- We’ll choose 10 winners at random on 30 November, from all of our submitted entries
- We’ll let the winners know on Monday 3 December and transfer the points within 48 hours
Can you think of an easier way to be in with a chance to win £20 worth of print?!
If you’re not sure what Printed Points mean, or how to spend ‘em, get to know our rewards system below!
Get to know our Reward Programme
At Printed.com, we reward you each and every time you shop with us. You’ll earn Printed Points for every £1 you spend (unless you use a discount code – discounted baskets don’t qualify for Printed Points).
There are three Reward Tiers you can be a part of, and each one offers different benefits. We work out your tier based on how much you spend and how frequently you order. You’ll always start out in our Bronze tier, and every 90 days you have the chance to move up, or down a tier, depending on your ordering habits.
|Bronze||4 Printed Points for every £1 spent|
|Silver||7 Printed Points for every £1 spent|
|Pink||10 Printed Points for every £1 spent|
If you want to learn more about your tier and how you can move up, you’ll find a handy slider in your account. Just click here to go there now.
How to spend your points?
Your Printed Points are worth more than just print! You can exchange them for vouchers to spend on site at Printed.com or for treats with our Reward Partners. Why not use yours for flight upgrades, luxurious gifts or office essentials at Amazon.co.uk, M&S and British Airways Executive Club?
You can redeem your points for voucher codes and Printed.com vouchers in your account.
There are loads of ways to top up your Printed Points and earn even more rewards.
Shop with us
Earn points on your orders whenever you shop with us* – remember, the higher your tier, the more points you’ll earn.
Refer a friend
Tell your friends about Printed.com and earn 2,000 Printed Points, plus extra points when your referred friends place more orders.
Complete your profile
Earn 150 points just by telling us about yourself and completing your Printed.com Profile.
Review your orders
Give us your feedback on your recent orders and we’ll give you 50 points just for sharing your opinion!
Did you know you can donate your Printed Points to registered charities or educational organisations with Printed.com? Just head to your account, choose ‘Donate my points’ and select the charity or organisation you’d like to gift yours too. We’ll take care of the rest!
The not so small print (important competition terms and conditions)
- There will be 10 winners randomly selected after the deadline of 12pm, Friday 30 November 2018
- Arrangement of the winning prize (2,000 Printed Points) will be confirmed via email from Printed.com
- After midday Friday 30 November 2018 no further entries will be accepted
- If you submit a design, you give us permission to share your design (with credit) on social media and throughout the Printed.com website.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is non-transferable. We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another equivalent value without notice.
- This promotion is not endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram
- You are providing your information to Printed.com and not to any other party. The promoter is Printed.com, whose registered office is Threeways House, 40-44 Clipstone Street, London, W1W 5DW.