To celebrate the launch of heart shaped stickers, we wanted to show some love and give back by offering £1,000 worth of printed.com points to gift to your chosen charity. So if you have charity close to your heart, design a heart-shaped sticker and win this prize for them!
It’ll make you feel all warm and fuzzy doing something nice for someone else, and you’ll also win a £150 Amazon voucher, plus a little print run of the stickers for yourself.
The world is your oyster when it comes to designing a heart shaped sticker. Perfect for wedding stationery, they’re also great for branding businesses, packaging, invites, promos, envelope seals and product labels – let your imagination run wild!
Once you’ve designed from the heart (see what we did there?!) please submit your design via social media, by tagging us on Instagram @printedcom, tweeting us @printed_com or via Facebook. Please also use our hashtag #showthelove to spread the word on our heartfelt competition. And remember to tell us when you enter what charity you want to donate the points too!
A chance to design something new and give back to a good cause – what’s not to love?!
Below are the entry specs and T&C’s to guide you with your design and entry.
P.S. Remember you can donate your own printed.com prints too! Visit www.printed.com/charity/donate for more info!
- The designer whose heart shaped sticker entry is selected as the winner will choose a charity of their choice to receive £1,000 worth of printed.com points. The designer will also receive £150 Amazon voucher and a limited print run of 200 stickers of their creation.
- All designs submitted must be created with the intention to be printed on white gloss paper type, sticker size 51mm.
- Please use our template to guide your design, available to download here: www.printed.com/products/1038/heart-shaped-stickers
- Export your design as a JPEG/PNG image file, with the heart shaped outline on. For the purposes of this contest, please DO NOT include a bleed area on your design. This is so we can see the heart shape of your design.
- However, please bear in mind that we will need press-ready artwork for printing if you are chosen as the winner, WITH the bleed area included. We’d recommend saving two versions just in case!
- Submit your entry via social media, by tagging us on Instagram @printedcom, tweeting us @printed_com or via Facebook. Use the hashtag #showthelove. Please make your profile public too so everyone can see your wonderful work!
- Deadline for entries is 5pm 6th July.
- Judges will be revealed in due course.
- If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions
- There will be one winner selected after the deadline of 5pm, Thursday 6th July. We will also compile a shortlist of entries to promote on the printed.com website and on social media.
- Arrangement of the winning prize will be confirmed via email from printed.com
- If the charity chosen by the winner does not register as a printed.com customer to receive their £1,000 worth of printed.com points, this prize is non-transferable.
- The charity nominated when entering this contest must be a registered charity. For more information, visit www.gov.uk/find-charity-information
- In addition to nominating a charity, the winner will also receive £150 Amazon voucher and a limited run (200) of stickers of the winning design.
- After 6th July 2017 no further entries will be accepted for judging.
- A full name is mandatory with all competition entries.
- Open to UK and Ireland based entries only.
- All entries agree to the use of their name and artwork and associated business contact information in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will not be disclosed to any third parties.
- If you submit a design, you give us permission to share your design on social media and throughout the printed.com website.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is non-transferable. We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another equivalent value without notice.
- The heart-shaped sticker design must be original and does not infringe intellectual property rights, i.e. don’t design this sticker with an existing charity logo.
- Any entrant submitting a design into this competition promises to us that:
a) they own or have rights to the submitted design and that it does not infringe the intellectual property rights of a third party;
b) the submitted design is not false, inaccurate, misleading, fraudulent, unlawful or defamatory.
- We (printed.com) reserve the right to amend or alter the winning design if necessary.
- This promotion is not endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. You are providing your information to printed.com and not to any other party. The promoter is printed.com, whose registered office is Threeways House, 40-44 Clipstone Street, London, W1W 5DW.