Here at Printed.com, we’re committed to reducing our impact on the environment. From innovative packaging and sourcing
carbon-neutral and eco-friendly papers to minimising and recycling our waste, we’re dedicated to doing good for our planet.
We promote green products where possible to our customers, to enable them to make informed choices when it comes to their print.
We look for innovative solutions to help us reduce waste, like reusing ink cartridges and investing in print technology that saves paper.
We're a zero to landfill site. 95% of our waste is manufactured back into recycled products and the remaining 5% is converted into Refuse Derived Fuel.
We strive to continually improve our environmental wellness. We’re actively reducing plastic in our packaging and improving our eco-friendly range.
We package all our products with water-activated paper tape, an environmentally-friendly alternative to plastic adhesive:
Our Business Cards are packaged in our sustainable, fully recycled and recyclable Business Card boxes as standard. They feature:
A new alternative to Cello Bags, our Card Catch Stickers secure Envelopes inside Greeting Cards, without damaging the paper or print:
Discover all the features of your favourite stock, now manufactured from sustainably certified, 100% recycled fibres
This favourite is recyclable, chlorine-free, made with 100% post-consumer waste fibres and FSC certified
Lux papers are FSC certified and manufactured with wind power from Green-e certified wind power projects
Virtually chlorine free, Acquerello paper is FSC certified and produced using environmentally friendly ECF pulp
We’re proudly certified to Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) standards and ISO Management standards.
External regulatory bodies which hold us accountable to strict standards when it comes to environmental policies and procedures.
Printed.com is a Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) Chain of Custody Certified business. FSC provides a credible link between responsible production and consumption of forest products.
FSC Chain of Custody (CoC) certification ensures that FSC materials and products have been checked at every stage of processing. This means you can be confident that all of our labelled FSC-certified papers are genuine.
Printed.com has gained ISO14001 certification, which means that we have been monitored and evaluated on our environmental performance. This includes how we manage and process our waste and efficiently use our resources.
Gaining certification requires passing stringent checks, so you can be sure that when you print with us, we’re hitting consistently high standards of environmental wellness.
Need a little eco-inspiration? Our blog is full of sustainable ideas, tips and advice for reducing
impact and interviews with experts and industry leaders.