Terms and conditions
This page (together with any documents referred to on it) informs you of the printed.com terms and conditions (Terms) on which we supply our products.
Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them before ordering any products from our site.
By ordering any of our products you agree to these Terms. You should print a copy of these Terms for future reference.
We, The Printed Group Limited, operate the website www.printed.com. Our company is registered in England under company number 02356130, and our registered office is at Threeways House, 40-44 Clipstone St, London W1W 5DW. Our VAT number is 621141690.
The relationship between you and us
By placing any order with us, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old and are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
After placing an order, you will receive an order confirmation email from us acknowledging that we have received your order. All orders are subject to acceptance by us and we will inform you if for any reason we cannot process your order. The contract between us will only be formed at the point that we send you our order confirmation email.
Refer a friend
When referring a friend through the Printed network we maintain the right to withhold or reverse any of the rewards given when there is an assumption of fraud, the use of affiliate networks or any other abnormal use of the network. We also maintain the right to withhold any rewards where we suspect duplicate accounts are used to claim points for the same person, or on print jobs we believe are intended for the original referrer.
Availability and delivery
Your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in our order confirmation email. In exceptional circumstances or in the case of a bespoke order we may inform you of a new delivery date.
Risk and title
The products will be your responsibility from the time of delivery. Ownership of the products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the products, including delivery charges.
Prices and payments
The price of the products and our delivery charges will be as quoted on our site, except in cases of obvious error.
Unless stated otherwise, product prices exclude delivery costs, and product and delivery prices are exclusive of VAT. VAT is added (at the applicable rate to your country) during our checkout process based on the final value of your order including delivery. You are responsible for any other taxes applicable in the territory to which the products are sent. However, if the rate of VAT changes between the date of your order and the date of delivery, we will adjust the VAT you pay; unless you have already paid for the products in full before the change in VAT takes effect.
Please note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country to which the products are delivered. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws. Payment for all orders must be by credit or debit card (unless we say otherwise). We accept payment with Visa, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, American Express, Mastercard, Maestro, Solo and Paypal. Once you have submitted your order, your card will be debited automatically. Payment on account may be permitted for orders at our sole discretion. Please note that no changes to orders are possible once submitted by you.
Product prices and delivery charges are liable to change at any time, changes will not affect orders in respect of which have already been sent an order confirmation email (subject to any change in the law).
Our site contains a large number of products and it is possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. We will endeavour to verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where a product's correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when invoicing the order. Our invoices will be issued at, or as soon as practicable following, dispatch by us. Unless we determine otherwise, all invoices are payable within 28 days of the invoice date.
If a product's correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, we will normally, (at our discretion), contact you for instructions before dispatching the printed product.
If the pricing error is obvious or unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as an error, we do not have to provide the products to you at the incorrect (lower) price.
We try to display and describe as accurately as possible the printed products which appear on our site, but do not give any assurance that the colours of products supplied will exactly match those displayed on your computer monitor or other printing systems.
In uploading any material to our site, including for the purposes of registering with the site, managing your online account and submitting a file or order, you agree and warrant to us that such material:
- is accurate (where it states facts);
- is genuinely held (where it states opinions);
- complies with applicable law in the UK and any country from which it is submitted;
- does not contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
- does not contain any material which is obscene, hateful or inflammatory;
- does not promote sexually explicit material or violence;
- does not promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- does not infringe any intellectual property rights of any other person
and you will indemnify (and keep indemnified) us for any breach by you of such above warranties.
wrap.me (and its group companies) do not accept any responsibility or liability for your failure to obtain the necessary consent, and you will be responsible and indemnify (and keep indemnified) wrap.me for your failure to obtain consent.
All products are printed by us strictly in accordance with any file submitted by you to us with your order. To the extent permitted by law, we accept no liability in respect of unwanted or defective products where such defect relates to an error in the file submitted by you to us or an inconsistency between the file and your order.
Refunds, returns and reprints.
It is not possible to return products for refund other than in the event of an order being produced to the wrong order specification or not to an acceptable standard. In either of these cases we may (at our discretion) reprint free of charge. Any errors in printing must be reported via e-mail to the following email address email@example.com, please make sure to include your job ID number in the subject line. In order to qualify for a full refund you will need to email us within 3 days of order receipt. We will also require you to return a sample or photographic evidence of the issue.
We will notify you of any refund due to you via email within a reasonable period of time and will usually process the refund due to you within 30 days of the day we confirmed to you that you were entitled to a refund. We will refund the price of a defective product in fully, any applicable delivery charges and any reasonable costs you incur on returning the item to us.
If the packaging of your order has been damaged, please accept the material from the courier and write on the document provided that you have accepted the package subject to checking. Once you have verified damage has occurred to the material inside the package you must call our Customer Service team on 0800 840 1430 so we can process and reprint your order immediately.
If, when delivered, the printed product cannot be used because there is no packaging or the content are completely ruined, please do not accept the material and mark the refusal on the document provided by the courier. You must then call our Customer Service team on 0800 840 1430 to inform us of the issue so we can proceed and reprint your order immediately. We cannot accept a claim for loss for items delivered via Royal Mail unless 15 working days or more have passed since the item was due to be delivered.
Vouchers and Promotions
- Promotion codes are only valid for orders placed on our website, Printed.com.
- Promotion codes are only valid on orders that qualify during the promotional period, and cannot be retrospectively applied to orders placed prior to the start date of the relevant promotion.
- Promotion codes do not cover VAT and Delivery unless specified.
- Printed.com reserves the right to decline to accept orders where, in its opinion, an invalid promotion code has been applied to any order.
- Promotion codes are only valid on specific products while stocks last and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Only one promotion code can be used per order.
- Promotion codes are not valid in conjunction with any other promotion.
- In the event of product returns or agreed refunds, the amount refunded due will be for the amount paid after deduction of any relevant discount and shipping.
- In the event of part of the order being returned or refunded, the value of the discount applied on that order will be spread between the goods proportionately. Any refund subsequently paid shall be for the items for which a refund has been agreed only after deduction of the proportionate discount applied under the relevant promotion.
- “Free Delivery” offers apply to UK standard delivery only- this includes Royal Mail and Courier services, but specifically excludes timed delivery slots, Same Day, Next Day and all Saturday deliveries.
- For Printed.com Employee referral discount codes – (which are prefixed with “PRINTED”)- these can only be used once per account and if we deem there to be any misuse we reserve right to restrict access to this code.
- In promotions where there is a free or half price item and a basket contains multiple items, the discount shall apply to the cheapest item include in the relevant basket only
- Printed.com reserves the right to withdraw any promotional codes or discount offers without notice at anytime.
- For information regarding Vouchers and Reward points, please click here for the full T&C's of the reward programme.
Third Party Websites and Services
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. If you decide to click on the link to view their website, or purchase services from a third party through our site, we shall have no liability in respect of those services and these links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
No warranty or representation is given that the information and materials contained in any links to third party sites are complete, applicable, fit for your purpose, or free from errors or inaccuracies.
As we have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, please ensure you check any third party terms and privacy notices, in order to ensure you understand how they do business, and how they use your personal data.
We warrant to you that any product purchased from printed.com will, on delivery, conform (in all material respects) with its description (including any file provided by you), be of satisfactory quality, and be reasonably fit for purposes commonly associated with the product.
We will not be liable for losses that result from our failure to comply with the Terms that fall into the following categories (even if such losses result from our deliberate breach):
- a) loss of income or revenue;
- b) loss of business;
- c) loss of profits;
- d) loss of anticipated savings;
- e) loss of data;
- f) waste of management or office time.
Nothing in these Terns excludes or limits our liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- any breach of the obligations implied by Section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or Section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982;
- defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987; or
- any other liability that it would be illegal or unlawful to limit or exclude liability for.
If we fail to comply with these Terms we shall only be liable to you for the purchase price of the products.
Please note that it is your responsibility to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
Our right to vary these terms and conditions
We have the right to revise and amend these Terms from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system's capabilities.
You will be subject to the policies and Terms in force at the time that you order products from us, unless any change to those policies or Terms is required to be made by law or governmental authority. In this case it will apply to orders previously placed by you, or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before we send you the order confirmation email. In this case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the Terms, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the products.
Entire agreement and third party rights
These Terms (and any document expressly referred to in them) constitute the entire agreement between us and supersedes all previous discussions, correspondence, negotiations, previous arrangement, undertaking or agreement between us relating to the subject matter of any contract.
We each acknowledge that in entering into a contract, neither of us relies on any representation or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in these Terms or the documents referred to in them.
A person who is not party to these Terms or a contract shall not have any rights under or in connection with them under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
Law and jurisdiction
Contracts for the purchase of products through this site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by English Law. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with such contracts or their formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Printed points (reward programme)
We will add to the Customer's account, Printed Points earned or redeemed by each Customer (Account). We reserve the right to refuse, merge or close Accounts at any time.
All Customers must have a resident UK address. Changes of address must be notified to us as soon as reasonably possible. Customers must be over 18.
We award Printed Points when the Customer undertakes a relevant transaction through the website and as detailed in the "Earn points" section.
We reserve the right to:
- change the rate at which each Customer earns Printed Points and/or the list of relevant transactions on which any Customer can earn Printed Points from time to time; and
- allocate additional Printed Points, in addition to those generated from Customer orders for products and services, as and when we see fit and there shall be no guarantee that such Printed Points will be awarded and any such award will be solely at our discretion.
We determine the particular relevant transactions on which Printed Points can be earned and the number of Printed Points to be earned and may detail these on the Website or other communications to the Customer from time to time. The number of Printed Points awarded may change and will vary depending on the number and value of products or services bought by the Customer, the amount spent and when the transaction takes place. Further details are contained at the "Points tiers" section.
Printed Points will normally be credited to the Customer's Account within 3 days of the relevant transaction being completed and products and services paid for in full by the Customer.
Printed.com may exchange points for reward vouchers as part of a marketing campaign without consent of the account holder. The account holder will have a choice to redeem the voucher in question or revert the voucher back to points.
Printed points will expire and are lost if no orders were placed on the relevant account for 12 subsequent months. Points are also lost if the relevant Account is closed or if the Scheme ends or terminates for whatever reason.
Click here for the full T&C's of the reward programme.