Calling all creatives! If you want to take your business to the next level, then listen up! We’re giving two talented creatives the chance to win the ultimate business boosting prize package worth more than £3,500 – including a sponsored spot to exhibit at Top Drawer S/S 2018 with us.
Tell me more!
We’re on a mission to help small businesses like yours to thrive and grow, through much more than print solutions too. That’s why we’re giving two talented creatives the chance to do just that, so if you’re an ambitious UK-based business, this could be the just the beginning!
If you design and sell your own unique artwork as stationery and/or printed products (you’ll need to have at least eight designs to show off at the exhibition), print your designs with us, and you’ve never exhibited at Top Drawer, then you could win!
Our prize package contains:
- A sponsored spot to exhibit with printed.com at Top Drawer S/S in the Stationery and Greetings area (with exposure to more than 14,000 industry buyers)
- A printing package worth up to £500
- Exhibition stand build and pack down support valued at £300
- Business development and coaching support from Creators Club
- Marketing advice on how to leverage exposure from the exhibition, as well as one-on-one sales training to help you grow
Learn more about our prize package on our application form here
About Top Drawer S/S 2018
Top Drawer is the UK’s leading international design-led event that brings together leading brands, designers, supplier, manufacturers and distributors within the lifestyle, craft and stationery industry. It is the perfect platform for UK lifestyle brands to showcase to the most successful creative retailers and contracted buyers from across the UK and beyond.
About Creators Club
Creators Club are a vibrant London-based organisation that are on a mission to free creative potential. They support and inspire creative business owners with the personal and practical elements of being self-employed. The finances, marketing, selling and networking, alongside creating confidence, focus and motivation. All the behind the scenes stuff that no-one tells you how to do.
The important bit – how to enter!
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us the following:
- A completed application form which you can find here – this is very important and has all the T&C’s of the contest in too, so make sure you give this doc a proper read please!
- Your business logo
- Five examples of your best work (as JPEG’s please)
Email your completed form, logo, artwork and snippet of info to email@example.com before midnight 13th November 2017.
If you need a helping hand or require any further info you can get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0800 840 1430.
Entries have now closed!