Hosting a fair, fete, open day or exhibition this summer? Check out our guide to choosing the right Roller Banner for you – just follow the steps on our handy infographic to discover your perfect fit!
To recap, whether you are hosting and an exhibition or event, an open day, fete, ceremony or simple looking for a branding addition that is guaranteed to catch attention, Roller Banners make the ideal choice. At Printed.com we offer six different types, depending on your need, check here the list below:
- Desktop Roller Banner: Mini in size, mighty in impact, available in sizes A3 and A4 and PVC banner vinyl 440gsm substrate. Lightweight and durable countertop display.
- Standard Roller Banner: Easy and affordable way to bring your brand or business to live. Available in size 800mm (w) x 2000mm (h) and PVC banner vinyl, 440gsm substrate. Lightweight, portable and durable that included carry bag.
- Premium Roller Banner: superior quality and finish with floor to rail visibility. Available in size 800mm (w) x 210mm (h) and Media B (polyester), 250 microns substrate. Front loading for floor to rail visibility and includes padded carry bag.
- Double Sided Roller Banner: for getting double impact and catch twice the attention. Available in two sizes and Media B (polyester), 250 microns substrate. Double banner construction for two sided display and includes padded carry bag.
- Extra Wide Roller Banner: if you have got a little more to say, or a bigger space to fill. Available in three different sizes and Media B (polyester), 250 microns substrate. Adjustable feet for even displays and includes padded carry bag.
- Deluxe Roller Banner: sleek and streamlined, make your brand message the start of the show. Available in size 850mm (w) x 2200mm (h) and Media B (polyester), 205 microns substrate. Includes durable EVA moulded carry bag.