Paid Media Specialist
The Paid Media Specialist will drive the growth of sales of the business via online advertising. Sales from both business and consumers are required to drive the performance of the company to achieve the company's goals.
The person who fills the integral role will have extensive experience in paid for listings and adverts triggered by keywords budget management, and results reporting whilst keeping their finger on the pulse to explore new opportunities in digital advertising.
This role is vital to the performance of the Acquisition and Retention team within printed.com. It will manage the day to day implementation of one of the largest advertising spends from the marketing budget. Meticulous planning, analysis and reporting are keys to success in this role.
The position is at the forefront of making us stand out from our competitors. Colleagues in our top class marketing team will be available to brainstorm with from our copywriter through to content specialist.
As a business we rely on this role to help us drive traffic to our ecommerce website and talk non stop about new sources of traffic and increasing conversion rates.
- Be an active member of the marketing department sharing knowledge and insights
- Communicate plans and action in timely manner
- Ensure the Content Specialist is regularly updated on keyword analysis and results
PPC management of acquisition and remarketing campaigns
- Manage PPC media channel spend across Google and Bing
- Split spend across the search engines to maximise growth of new profitable customers
- Work with marketing colleagues to deliver adhoc campaign spend
- Manage shopping adverts typically product listing adverts
- Monitor spend and performance metrics
- Create new adverts as product portfolio grows
- Manage feeds to ensure they meet compliance criteria
Search marketing innovation and testing
- To ensure constant improvement of campaigns via A/B testing
- Develop testing roadmap to ensure we are at the cutting edge of new opportunities in the digital advertising space
- To identify ways to establish share of online traffic for keywords
- Ensure quarterly reviews are held and minuted with all relevant media partners
Assist team leader
- To support display advertising activities if required
- To support affiliate advertising if required
- To cover team leader when absent
Skills, capabilities and qualifications
- Excellent communication skills - articulate and positive at all times
- Strong organisational skills - for media budgeting and scheduling
- Commercial acumen - to make objective and financially sound solutions
- Flexibility and adaptability - to ensure urgent business needs can be accommodated
- Advanced user of Google tools; AdWords Editor, Webmasters Tools, Google Analytics, DoubleClick, Bing Ads Editor
- High attention to detail for ROI analysis on budget
- Degree level education (preferable)
How to apply:
If you're interested, please send your CV (in PDF format) to the below email with a short cover letter telling us why you'd be a great addition to our team.
Location: Central London
Job type: Full timeApply now
Absolutely NO AGENCIES please.
Internships and other opportunities at printed.com
Calling all students! At the risk of sounding like a bunch of downright boasters, we like to think that printed.com is a great company to work for. In order to stay young at heart, we want to invite as many interns and work experiencers to join us as we possibly can. If you think you’d like to get mixed up with the likes of us for some valuable knowledge gathering and hard graft, we’d love to hear from you.
Send us your CV (in PDF format) and a cover letter so we can get to know you a little better, and we can take it from there!
If you’re looking to work with us here at printed.com, drop us your CV (in PDF format) and a little note telling us about yourself and why you’d be a perfect fit for our team. We get a lot of post, but we’ll try to respond wherever we can, and will always keep your details in case something comes up in future.
First and foremost; thanks for your interest in working with us, we’re proud of our increased expansion and hiring the right people is key to our success. We’re an efficient team that uses our time as effectively as possible and so we work strictly with the agencies we’ve specifically chosen—we’re very happy with them and what they’ve done for us.
We’re proactive in our recruitment process and often find people through word of mouth, so unless you’re introduced to us through someone else, please do not get in touch. If we don’t call you back, it’s because we don’t feel like the fit is right. Please take note of this—it saves us time and it saves you time.