Customer Data Analyst
printed.com is a fast growing online company based in Central London. We’re a fun and friendly team working in a bright, open office. We have a kitchen with free tea and coffee, a bar stocked with beer, water and fizzy drinks, a lounge area for comfortable and relaxing meetings, music playing at all times, plenty of windows, and lots of natural light. It’s a great place to work and we’d love for you to join us!
Who we want:
The Customer Data Analyst will support the Marketing team through the provision of actionable and insightful customer information.
This exciting role will be responsible for the analysis of customer product data from both internal and external sources. The analyst will primarily use internal data software to provide Marketing customer behaviour insights and campaign analysis.
The position will play a vital role in helping to improve our Marketing conversion metrics, support and develop our customer retention strategy and successfully grow the business.
Skills & experience required:
- Proven advanced database and excel skills
- Strong numerical & analytical ability leading to the provision of high quality management information
- Commercial business partnering, ability to work closely with Marketing and the operational business, providing recommendations
- Data process maintenance, control and streamlining
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent data analysis management skills.
- Experience of using one of the following; SPSS, Shomei, SAP BO, Cognos, Pentaho or other data software
- Experience of providing and applying statistical/marketing modelling for decision making within marketing
- High attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, ability to work independently
Nice to have:
- Degree level education
- Experience of using Google Analytics and segmentation
How to apply:
If you're interested, please send your CV (in PDF format) to the below email with a short cover letter telling us why you'd be a great addition to our team.
Job type: Full time
Contact: Siobhan McGarvey firstname.lastname@example.org
Absolutely NO AGENCIES please.
Internships and other opportunities at printed.com
Calling all students! At the risk of sounding like a bunch of downright boasters, we like to think that printed.com is a great company to work for. In order to stay young at heart, we want to invite as many interns and work experiencers to join us as we possibly can. If you think you’d like to get mixed up with the likes of us for some valuable knowledge gathering and hard graft, we’d love to hear from you.
Send us your CV (in PDF format) and a cover letter so we can get to know you a little better, and we can take it from there!
If you’re looking to work with us here at printed.com, drop us your CV (in PDF format) and a little note telling us about yourself and why you’d be a perfect fit for our team. We get a lot of post, but we’ll try to respond wherever we can, and will always keep your details in case something comes up in future.
First and foremost; thanks for your interest in working with us, we’re proud of our increased expansion and hiring the right people is key to our success. We’re an efficient team that uses our time as effectively as possible and so we work strictly with the agencies we’ve specifically chosen—we’re very happy with them and what they’ve done for us.
We’re proactive in our recruitment process and often find people through word of mouth, so unless you’re introduced to us through someone else, please do not get in touch. If we don’t call you back, it’s because we don’t feel like the fit is right. Please take note of this—it saves us time and it saves you time.