Lead the design team by being brand guardian and ensuring all creative assests produce stand out campaigns.
This exciting role will be responsible for the production of brand assets and creative campaigns for all channels (including emails, website, social channels, videos, print and digital advertising and direct mail).
The position will play a vital role in driving eye catching brand marketing assets and campaigns to help grow the business.
Creation and implementation of design for marketing
- Provision of photographic, logo, video and template assets in the required formats to be used by the marketing team
- Create and produce print and digital assets
- Film, edit and sound master videos
- Concept and design experience in direct mail
- Art direct product photoshoots (concept, composition, source props)
- Attend/execute product photoshoots (lighting, shooting and editing)
- Think creatively to produce new ideas for campaigns
- Source suitable external resource wherre necessary to ensure assets are readily available
- Manage the brand assets to ensure consistency such as logos, fonts and colours for brand and products (wedding, photography, pink plus etc.)
- Ensure brand guidelines are always adhered to
- Update brand guidelines reference tools
- Improve standard of creative by proofing all work to pass for production
- Work on a wide range of projects at once including website updates, direct mail, social media, advertising, video tutorials etc.
- Respond enthusiastically to all briefs and excite marketing colleagues with campaign creative
- Proactively find the best creative solution by working on project briefs with marketing department colleagues
- Mentor and train junior design staff
- Motivate team members to provide their best work
- Be a key member of the marketing department
- Work with the Campaign Manager for advertising and campaigns
- Work with the Marketing Director for brand development
- Communicate feedback positively
- Work alongside all team members harmoniously to deliver campaigns
Skills, qualifications and capabilities
- Team management experience
- Product photography skills - composition, art direction and execution
- Strong organisational skills - for production scheduling
- Time management skills - working on multiple projects at once
- Brief interpretation - ability to work closely with colleagues providing design solutions and concepts
- Asset management - storage, classification and updates in the image library
- Flexibility and adaptability - to ensure urgent business needs can be accommodated
- Excellent communication skills - articulate and positive at all times
- High attention to detail for production quality, typography and imagery
- Advanced user of Adobe Creative Cloud - Essential
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS - Preferred
- Experience of asset management. Portfolio of artwork in traditional and online media
How to apply:
If you're interested, please send your CV (in PDF format) to the below email with a short cover letter telling us why you'd be a great addition to our team.
Location: Central London
Job type: Full timeApply now
Absolutely NO AGENCIES please.
Internships and other opportunities at printed.com
Calling all students! At the risk of sounding like a bunch of downright boasters, we like to think that printed.com is a great company to work for. In order to stay young at heart, we want to invite as many interns and work experiencers to join us as we possibly can. If you think you’d like to get mixed up with the likes of us for some valuable knowledge gathering and hard graft, we’d love to hear from you.
Send us your CV (in PDF format) and a cover letter so we can get to know you a little better, and we can take it from there!
If you’re looking to work with us here at printed.com, drop us your CV (in PDF format) and a little note telling us about yourself and why you’d be a perfect fit for our team. We get a lot of post, but we’ll try to respond wherever we can, and will always keep your details in case something comes up in future.
First and foremost; thanks for your interest in working with us, we’re proud of our increased expansion and hiring the right people is key to our success. We’re an efficient team that uses our time as effectively as possible and so we work strictly with the agencies we’ve specifically chosen—we’re very happy with them and what they’ve done for us.
We’re proactive in our recruitment process and often find people through word of mouth, so unless you’re introduced to us through someone else, please do not get in touch. If we don’t call you back, it’s because we don’t feel like the fit is right. Please take note of this—it saves us time and it saves you time.