Providing a quality print experience is what we are about. We are a young ecommerce business with exceptional customer service at the centre of our business. As a company we aim to cultivate fresh, innovative new ideas to promote and sell our products whilst being fun to be around. You’ll find our site packed the widest range of print products, papers and finishing options, suitable for any business and any print job.
We’re a fun and friendly team working in a bright, open office. We have a kitchen with free tea and coffee, a bar stocked with beer, water and fizzy drinks, a lounge area for comfortable and relaxing meetings, music playing at all times, plenty of windows, and lots of natural light. It’s a great place to work and we’d love for you to join us!
The Content Specialist will support the Acquisition and Engagement team through the generation of organic traffic and engage returning visitors to printed.com.
This exciting role will be responsible for optimising printed.com for search engines through the creation and sourcing of interesting articles and features and managing our content across social media.
The content strategy is 50% around keywords and 50% based around editorial supporting our brand values. You will know how to spread the word via different channels, consult with influencers, in short, orchestrate production of compelling digital content across all platforms.
At printed.com we want to be a destination for customers to obtain insights, tips and advice and become more informed about design and printing.
You will play a vital role in helping to improve our natural search rankings, know what makes digital content spread across web, mobile and social media
- Be a key member of the Marketing department and educate colleagues on organic visitors and engaging content
- Communicate feedback positively
- Work alongside all team members harmoniously to deliver campaigns
- Own, create and manage the editorial calendar and ensure resource delivers
- Deliver content that is on brand
- Optimise content to improve search engine ranked pages
- Target the acquisition of business customers through providing engaging content
- Create content calendar, briefs and develop this exciting destination of the website
- Research, source and brief imagery requirements to accompany content
- To target influencers and present printed.com as a key website to contribute to
- To contract influencers, ensure they are clear on deliverables, create favourable payment terms and generate a potential source of sales
- To work alongside 3rd party agencies when required
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Communication skills – for sharing content with team members to incorporate into other marketing activities
- Strong organisation skills – for scheduling, maintenance of calendar, on time delivery
- Briefing – isolate audience insights to generate content that is relevant and on brand
- Flexibility and adaptability – to ensure urgent business needs can be accommodated
- Creative thinking – ability to overcome problems and translate ideas into content plans
- Commercial awareness – ability to manage the costs of individual projects
- Excellent communication skills. Articulate and positive at all times
- Advanced SEO knowledge; page rank, on page techniques, algorithm updates
- High attention to detail for proofing
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, ability to work independently
- Degree level education
- Experience of using Google Analytics and SEO software packages
How to apply:
If you're interested, please send your CV (in PDF format) to the below email with a short cover letter telling us why you'd be a great addition to our team.
Job type: Full time
Contact: Siobhan McGarvey email@example.com
Absolutely NO AGENCIES please.
Internships and other opportunities at printed.com
Calling all students! At the risk of sounding like a bunch of downright boasters, we like to think that printed.com is a great company to work for. In order to stay young at heart, we want to invite as many interns and work experiencers to join us as we possibly can. If you think you’d like to get mixed up with the likes of us for some valuable knowledge gathering and hard graft, we’d love to hear from you.
Send us your CV (in PDF format) and a cover letter so we can get to know you a little better, and we can take it from there!
If you’re looking to work with us here at printed.com, drop us your CV (in PDF format) and a little note telling us about yourself and why you’d be a perfect fit for our team. We get a lot of post, but we’ll try to respond wherever we can, and will always keep your details in case something comes up in future.
First and foremost; thanks for your interest in working with us, we’re proud of our increased expansion and hiring the right people is key to our success. We’re an efficient team that uses our time as effectively as possible and so we work strictly with the agencies we’ve specifically chosen—we’re very happy with them and what they’ve done for us.
We’re proactive in our recruitment process and often find people through word of mouth, so unless you’re introduced to us through someone else, please do not get in touch. If we don’t call you back, it’s because we don’t feel like the fit is right. Please take note of this—it saves us time and it saves you time.