Paid Media Specialist
The Paid Media Specialist will drive the growth of sales via online advertising, predominately via search engines. Sales from both business and personal customers are required to drive the performance of the company achieve the company’s goals.
This role will manage paid for listings and adverts triggered by keywords and requires budget, spend and results reporting. The search marketing implements must compete and stand out from our competitors where appropriate.
This role is an integral role to the Acquisition and Engagement team within the Marketing Department. It will manage the day to day implementation of one of the largest advertising spends from the marketing budget. Meticulous planning, analysis and reporting are keys to success in this role.
The position will play a vital role in the customer acquisition team, ensuring the budget invested results in completed purchases and an ongoing increase in conversion rates, to successfully grow the business.
- Be an active member of the Marketing department sharing knowledge and insights
- Communicate plans and action in timely manner
- Ensure SEO & Content specialist is regularly updated on keyword requirements
- Manage PPC media channel spend across Google and Bing across all types of advertising; (PLAs, Remarketing, DSAs, GSPs)
- Split spend across the search engines to maximise growth of new profitable customers
- Work with operational business to deliver adhoc campaign spend
- To ensure constant improvement of keyword campaigns
- To identify ways to establish share of online traffic for keywords
- Ensure quarterly reviews are held and minuted with all relevant media partners
- To support display advertising activities if required
- To support affiliate advertising if required
- To cover team leader when absent
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Communication skills – to be active member of the marketing team
- Strong organisation skills – for media budgeting and scheduling
- Commercial acumen - to make objective and financially sound solutions
- Flexibility and adaptability – to ensure urgent business needs can be accommodated
- Excellent communication skills. Articulate and positive at all times
- Advanced user of Google tools; AdWords Editor, Webmasters Tools, Google Analytics, DoubleClick, Bing Ads Editor
- High attention to detail for ROI analysis on budget
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, ability to work independently
- Degree level education
How to apply:
If you're interested, please send your CV (in PDF format) to the below email with a short cover letter telling us why you'd be a great addition to our team.
Job type: Full timeApply now
Absolutely NO AGENCIES please.
Internships and other opportunities at printed.com
Calling all students! At the risk of sounding like a bunch of downright boasters, we like to think that printed.com is a great company to work for. In order to stay young at heart, we want to invite as many interns and work experiencers to join us as we possibly can. If you think you’d like to get mixed up with the likes of us for some valuable knowledge gathering and hard graft, we’d love to hear from you.
Send us your CV (in PDF format) and a cover letter so we can get to know you a little better, and we can take it from there!
If you’re looking to work with us here at printed.com, drop us your CV (in PDF format) and a little note telling us about yourself and why you’d be a perfect fit for our team. We get a lot of post, but we’ll try to respond wherever we can, and will always keep your details in case something comes up in future.
First and foremost; thanks for your interest in working with us, we’re proud of our increased expansion and hiring the right people is key to our success. We’re an efficient team that uses our time as effectively as possible and so we work strictly with the agencies we’ve specifically chosen—we’re very happy with them and what they’ve done for us.
We’re proactive in our recruitment process and often find people through word of mouth, so unless you’re introduced to us through someone else, please do not get in touch. If we don’t call you back, it’s because we don’t feel like the fit is right. Please take note of this—it saves us time and it saves you time.