How to fix disappearing Emails in AT&T?
AT&T email subscribers can use the ‘Missing Mail Restore’ feature to recover any email that may have disappeared from their AT&T email folders. You can follow the steps below and send a restore request to AT&T:
- Step 1: Go to the official AT&T webpage click ‘Sign in now!’
- Step 2: Enter your current AT&T email ID and password and tap ‘Sign In.’
- Step 3: Open the mail settings and select the ‘Missing Mail Restore’ feature
- Step 4: Answer the questions related to your missing AT&T emails
- Step 5: Complete the restore request form and give a short description of the error you encountered on AT&T
If you have any trouble completing the restore request you can call the Contact ATT Email Customer Support Number and ask for additional technical assistance.
Read More: Contact AT&T Email Support Phone Number
You must be signed in to post a comment. Sign in