How to resolve Dell error code 0141
Dell error code 0141 is caused when there has been a mismatch between the hardware settings and the operating system of the computing device. It is an error which is detected when no hard drive has been detected by the system due to some errors in the system. You can fix this error code easily by implementing the steps given below:
- Shut down your laptop or computer completely
- Press the Function key as per your laptop, and then hold the power button. Make sure that you do not remove your finger from the function key.
- After the system will enter into a diagnostic mode.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and allow the tool to run a diagnostic scan
- Once the scanning process is completed, the error will be resolved.
If you find that the above procedure has not proved effective for you, then just directly contact the Dell Helpline number. They will be able to provide you with an alternate solution.
Read More-: Dell customer care phone number usa
ankit saini Posted 6 months ago
This is very effective application and for the make it enable you never need to take any kind of the decision http://alarmsinwindows10.com many of the things are listed here whcih you must use it. Thanks a lot
You must be signed in to post a comment. Sign in