How to Create an Invoice in MYOB?
To create an Invoice go with the steps given below:
- Go to the sales menu choose to create an Invoice.
- Invoice page will appear, enter the customer’s information such as Name, DOB, Address etc.
- Check the due date, payment terms, and tax preferences.
- Check the date of issue and due date.
- Then save the payment methods so that the customer can pay easily.
- Then in the item list, enter the items you want to sell, then go with the suitable steps to create the Invoice.
These are the steps which will guide you to create Invoice on MYOB. If you want an experts help, reach out to the MYOB Customer Service.
tanke miane Posted 3 weeks ago
You must be signed in to post a comment. Sign in
Answers to this question…
Leon Richards Posted 2 months ago
David Williams, your procedure is already so great that I have already understood how I can create an invoice in the MYOB. I liked the work of essay writers of https://www.essayontime.com.au/essay-writers site. There is no need for me to contact with the customer support of MYOB. Grateful to you for such help.
emni clap Posted 5 months ago
Get all seo top submission sites. Her all top sites provide the on-page or offpage activities list and also discrible the seo tools which make your seo easier Top Guest post Submission Site