Why to use Brother GTX for the garment printing
Use the next generation printing technology and print in faster speed, excellent quality with Brother Printer. Brother GTX includes the X factor that makes the users never sacrifice for print quality. Imbibed with cutting edge technology, print captions, images, and graphics on garments and make a style statement. With an incredible color gamut and the top-notch print quality, opt for versatile patterns and abstracts and print over zippers, pockets, hems and more. Use the Brother GTX to expand your horizon. Wishing to know more about it? Interact with the techies at Brother Printer customer support number for the same
Have a look at the different features of Brother GTX printing:
- Availability of 2 Print Heads (CMYK and W)
- Print in single as well as multiple modes for CMYK, under the base, and highlight for white
- Print area ( 16 X 21 inch)
- Print CMYK with the help of white ink
- 1200 X 1200 DPI resolution
Why should you opt Brother GTX for garment printing?
- Replace technology with the long hours of toiling and needle techniques. With this feature, it becomes effortless for a person to create amazing designs on T-shirts and stuff.
- Work with a wide range of color spectrum and choose the design as per your needs.
- Worried about printing texts and images on T-shirts with zippers and pockets? Brother GTX makes it so easy to print over intricate garments seamlessly
- Cost-effective and doesn’t require much labor. A single person can take up projects and deliver them in the correct time
- Want to reprint one design on different garments? Do that quickly and easily
- Achieve faster outputs and work parallel with the market trends
- Wish to make a style statement by wearing a T-shirt with the caption that defines your personality? Do not hover around in the market searching for one. Opt for Brother GTX printing and design the T-shirt as you like.
How to use the Brother GTX for garment printing?
- Thinking to print with white ink? Apply the right amount of pretreating as per the garment. Use the Brother pre-treatment machine for the same. Once done, secure the solution with either a press or a dryer
- Decide your artwork which you want to imprint on the garment and load it into the Graphics Lab software. With this software, you can edit and change the position of the image, add texts and subtexts and make required changing
- Once done keep the desired garment on the flat surface of the printer
- After that keep the printer garment underneath the heat press to secure the print and to make it more visible and effective
If you want to know more about this fantastic technology, you can communicate with the experts by dialing Brother Printer Customer Care number. Interact with the techies and gain insight.
Read More: Brother Printer tech support
Source URL: Brother GTX for the garment printing
You must be signed in to post a comment. Sign in