Dial Outlook Support Phone Number to fix Outlook cannot log on issue
Apart from the several amazing features and advantages of outlook, it is also prone to errors or issues. If you have installed MS office and outlook on your computer, then you may stumble upon various issues. One such error message that you may see is outlook cannot log on, check your connection that you are connected to the network or not. However, after dialing Outlook Support Phone Number and taking experts’ assistance you can eliminate this error. It is a common issue among the people who have just installed an update for Microsoft office.
The very first time, when you create an email account in outlook, it automatically creates a profile in order to store all the details. If somehow, this profile gets corrupted or damaged, then you would see the above mentioned error message.
Learn to solve outlook cannot log on issue:
With an aim to solve this problem, you have two things to perform. First, you have to remove the included account in the Outlook and add it over again. Second, you need to delete the current profile and then add the account back again. In most of the times, the second method works better than the first one. So, follow these simple steps to find out how you can remove the current Outlook profile and add a new one. For quick solution, you can make a call at Outlook Customer Service Phone Number and take assistance from ingenious technicians.
- Before start troubleshooting this error, check that you are indeed connected to the stable internet connection.
- After that, open the control panel and change the view as set it to either large icons or small icons. You will see an applet named mail there. This version will be not similar if you are using other versions of Microsoft outlook.
- After tapping on it, you will see an opened mail setup window. Next, you need to tap on the show profiles button.
- Further, you will find the profile that you have made earlier. Choose it and then tap on remove button.
- In the next popup window, you have to select the affirmative option. After removing your current account, you have to create a new one.
- For this, tap on the add button, enter the name and other necessary details such as your email address, password, etc. in order to add that account in Outlook.
We ensure you that, after completing this procedure, you should not get any issue left. However, in any case, if you are unable to eliminate this error, then we recommend you to take Microsoft Outlook Support at once. Here, the available team experts will provide you the best possible solutions at your finger tips.
You must be signed in to post a comment. Sign in