What product to use

I paint watercolour and ink animals, and a few of my friend have asked for prints of my work. What product do i use for create prints of my art?

Tagged in:


Answers to this question…

  • Votes


    Approved answer

    Larissa Posted 3 years ago

    Hi Victoria,


    We'd recommend using a thicker paper for such designs, especially if you want to gift or sell them, something like tintoretto gesso in 250gsm minimum, more likely 300gsm. And you can choose from a variety of products, but most customers for prints go through here: https://www.printed.com/order-wizard/product-options/leaflets--flyers

    Hope that helps!


Not what you were looking for? Browse other tagged questions or ask your own question.