Firstly if you’re already a Zoho CRM user then this app is perfect for you, if not then CRM stands for ‘Customer Relation Management’. Essentially CRM collects lead or consumer information, to analysis the collected information to understand the market requirements. Adjusting marketing campaigns accordingly to the increase in sales.
Note before you can use this app you need to set up a Zoho CRM account and if you do already have an account you need to enable mobile access in your online account.
The Zoho CRM for iPhone allows you to access customer information on the go.
Features of the App Include:
- Access to contacts, accounts, tasks and events.
- Offline access to customer information when outside network coverage.
- Modify customer information.
- Call contacts with in the app.
- View, create, edit and delete records in all supported modules.
We don’t think so this app is a great tool for when you’re either on the move or cant access your computer.
Zoho CRM is available to download on iPad, iPhone, Android and BlackBerry devices for free. You can download it from the App Store here.
Check out last week's App of the week; Instapaper