The deadline for the Startups Awards 2012 entries is fast approaching and the judging panel has been announced.
As well as gaining credibility in your industry, benefitting from a high volume of press coverage for your business and gaining the opportunity to impress potential investors, entering the Startups Awards will have the winners endorsed by an expert Judging Panel including Dragon Duncan Bannatyne and printed.com’s own Nick Green.
The full Judging Panel includes;
• Abram Tilling, Natwest Regional MD, London and South East, Business
• Adam Baker, founder of Blotr
• Allison Harper, Finance Director of Crimson
• Duncan Bannatyne, Chairman of the Bannatyne Group
• Nick Green, founder of printed.com
• Julie Deane, co-founder of the Cambridge Satchel Company
• David Lester, founder of startups.co.uk
• Kate Russell, Reporter and Journalist of BBC Click
• Howard Graham, CEO of the Made Simple Group
• Kevin Byrne, Managing Director of Checktrade.com
• James Hurley, Enterprise Editor of Telegraph
• Luke Johnson. Chairman of Risk Capital Partners
• Julie Meyer, MBE, founder and CEO of Ariadne Capital
• Marc Worth, Founder of Stylus
• Rob Hamilton, Founder of Instants
As sponsors of the Startups Awards, printed.com are giving away 20 free entry packs to the event. For the chance to have your business endorsed by some of the top entrepreneurs and business minds in the UK, email Ashleigh@printed.com and request your entry pack while you still can.
You can find out more about the awards and the entry pack here.