It’s time to spread some festive joy – and we need your help to get the word to our valued customers.
To celebrate the season we’re offering one lucky customer the opportunity to design our Printed.com official 2019 seasonal Card, Envelope and Sticker.
Not only will the winning design get into the hands of Printed.com customers and printing partners, but as this is the season of giving, we’re offering £500 worth of Printed.com points to gift to your chosen charity. So if you have charity close to your heart, design a seasonal greeting and you could win the ultimate donation – just in time for Christmas!
Not only will you be supporting your favourite charity, and spreading some seasonal cheer, you’ll also win 10,000 printed points, plus a little print run of the cards for yourself.
There will also be 4 runners up who will recieve £100 worth of Printed.com points to their chosen charity!
The competition opens on:
Thursday 26th September
And we need last entries by:
Midnight Wednesday 9th October
What you could win…
- 10,000 printed points
- £500 of printed points to be donated to your chosen charity
- Your designs will be received by thousands of key customers and partners
- The opportunity to be featured on the Printed.com blog and social channels
- Limited print run of the cards (50) for you
How do I enter?
Ready to get creative for your chosen charity?!
Download the Printed.com template by clicking the button below.
When you’re happy, upload your finished work to Instagram, making sure to tag @printedcom and #SpreadTheJoy. We’ll choose our favourite design when the competition ends and the winner will be announced on the Printed.com Instagram channel.
Are there any rules when it comes to design?
The first and only rule is that there are no rules when it comes to your creativity.
The card will be sent as a seasonal thank you to all of our lovely Printed.com customers, but you’re not limited to a colour palette or any specific options.
Print specs and paper
We’ll be printing the finished card designs on A6 recycled Paper, C6 recycled Printed Envelopes and 25mm Round Stickers, finished in White Gloss.
As both the Envelope and Card paper stocks feature uncoated paper, remember that your printed inks will be absorbed slightly into the surface, for a flatter finish.
- You’ll need access to Photoshop or an equivalent programme to open the .PSD template.
- Once opened – each product is split into a folder, if you put your design in the “ARTWORK HERE” layer, it will create the mock up of that product for you.
- Please do not alter the layout of the flatlay.
- Please note: To get your designs to show up on the main art-board, please press save on the product tabs that have a new design in place. Unfortunately we wont have time to answer all of your questions about using Photoshop for this competition. You’ll find loads of online tutorials and forums for you to research and learn how to use the software through instead if you need a hand.
- Your original image files must be at least 300dpi and please consider the item size that the images will be placed onto. (e.g, a Greeting Card is A6 in size, so it’s best to have the original design set as A6).
All ready? Then post!
Please submit your design via social media, by tagging us on Instagram @printedcom and don’t forget to use the hashtag #SpreadtheJoy and tell us which charity you want to donate the points to!
- The designer whose entry is selected as the winner will choose a charity of their choice to receive £500 worth of Printed.com points. The designer will also receive 10,000 Printed Points and a limited print run of 50 Cards of their creation.
- The 4 designers chosen as runners up will choose a charity of their choice to receive £100 worth of Printed.com points.
- All designs submitted must be created with the intention to be printed on an A6 Card on Recycled paper, a C6 Envelope in Recycled paper and White Gloss Round Sticker in size 25mm.
- Please use our template to guide your design, available to download here.
- Export your design as a JPEG/PNG image file, using our flatlay art board as defined in the free downloadable template. For the purposes of this contest, please only use the template provided for judging.
- However, please bear in mind that we will need press-ready artwork for printing if you are chosen as the winner, with the bleed area included.
- Submit your entry via Instagram @printedcom, alongside the hashtag #SpreadTheJoy.
- Any entries uploaded after midnight on 9 October 2019 will not be considered.
Terms and conditions
- There will be one winner and 4 runners up selected after the deadline of Midnight, Wednesday 9 October. We will also compile a shortlist of entries to promote on the Printed.com website and on social media.
- Arrangement of the winning prize and runner up prizes will be confirmed via direct message/email from Printed.com on Thursday 10th October
- If the charity chosen by the winner/runners up does not register as a Printed.com customer to receive their Printed Points, this prize is non-transferable.
- The charity nominated when entering this contest must be a registered charity. For more information, visit www.gov.uk/find-charity-information
- In addition to nominating a charity, the winner will also receive a limited run (50) of Cards, featuring the winning design.
- After midnight Wednesday 9 October no further entries will be accepted for judging.
- A full name is mandatory with all competition entries.
- Open to UK and Ireland based entries only.
- All entries agree to the use of their name and artwork and associated business contact information in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will not be disclosed to any third parties.
- If you submit a design, you give us permission to share your design on social media and throughout the Printed.com website.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is non-transferable. We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another equivalent value without notice.
- Your design must be original and does not infringe intellectual property rights, i.e. don’t design your suite with an existing charity logo.
- Any entrant submitting a design into this competition promises to us that:
- a) they own or have rights to the submitted design and that it does not infringe the intellectual property rights of a third party;
b) the submitted design is not false, inaccurate, misleading, fraudulent, unlawful or defamatory.
- c) the image provided becomes the property of Printed.com for the use of this seasonal direct mail and will not be used by Printed.com any further.
- We (Printed.com) reserve the right to amend or adapt the supplied artwork to make it suitable for us, including adding Printed.com branding.
- The winner will be appropriately credited on the card and any website URL provided to us will be included.
- This promotion is not endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. You are providing your information to Printed.com and not to any other party. The promoter is Printed.com, whose registered office is Threeways House, 40-44 Clipstone Street, London, W1W 5DW.
P.S. Remember you can donate your own Printed.com points too! Visit www.printed.com/charity/donate for more info!