Are you ready to put your design skills to the test? Make yourself a cuppa and get your glasses on because we’ve collected together an array of design programme blunders ripe for identification. To level the playing field, we’ve included whoopsies that occur in various design disciplines, so keep an eye out!
Can you spot the design error?
Closer examination should bring things in line
Be sure to colour inside the lines
Give this designer a little space
When saving for print, the best designers know that one thing is bleeding important.
Scroll down for the answers....
1) That bottom row of text needs to step in line.
2) Oops - missed a bit on the colour correction layer - in the glasses lens, to be precise.
3) Some HORRIBLE kerning on the bottom row of text - "designer" is all squished up.
4) Something's afoot. Specifically, a leg. Dad's leg has grown an extra appendage.
5) Tut tut...print artwork should always have bleed added.
What did you score?
0 – 1
Oh heavens! We’ll pretend this didn’t happen…
1 – 3
Looks like a couple of errors slipped past your eagle eye!
3 – 5
Nailed it! We knew you would.