Need to guarantee a pre-Christmas delivery? We’ve outlined when you need to place your orders by to ensure you get your print to the presses on time – and if you need to chat to our Customer Service Team over the festive period, be aware that there a few changes to their contact hours too. It’s all outlined below, so take a look and get yourself prepped!
|Last order date (before 5pm)||Product|
|12th December||Hardback Books
Spot UV Business Cards
|16th December||White Ink
|17th December||Perfect Bound Brochures
Giclee Fine Art Prints
Multi-Page Order of Service
|18th December||Leaflets and Flyers
Saddle Stitched Brochures
Cards and Invitations
Stickers and Labels
Banners and Roller Banners
Things to note…
If you’re adding additional finishes or placing orders above certain quantities you’ll need to factor in an extra 24 hours. And if you order after 5pm, this is classed as another working day.
Add 24 hours for:
- Lamination on the following products: Large Format, Block Foiling, Contemporary Signs, Die Cutting, Foiled Notebooks, Gift Tags, Hardback Book, Photography Collection
- Calendars (if you’re ordering 200 or more)
- Display Boards (if you’re ordering 100 or more)
What if you need to speak to the team at Christmas?
Customer Service contact hours…
|Up to December 20th||Normal business hours (8.30am ‘til 6.30pm)|
|December 23rd||Reduced business hours (9.00am ’til 5.00pm)|
|December 27th and 30th||Reduced business hours (9.00am ’til 5.00pm)|
|December 31st-January 1st||Closed|
|January 2nd onwards||Normal business hours (8.30am ‘til 6.30pm)|
Extra Notes and further information:
- Add 24 hrs for additional finishes such as: Personalisation, Perforation and Drilled Holes, Lamination on Large Format Products (Posters, Display Boards, Signs), Display Boards (if you’re ordering 100 or more)
- Add 48hrs if ordering over 200 Calendars or Wiro Bound Documents
- Large format is only available for delivery via courier service – all delivery options provided at checkout.
- You can order for same day delivery from anywhere in the UK, but your print must be delivered to a London postcode (defined as those prefixed with the following district codes, N, NW, SW, SE, W, WC, EC, E) and you must place your order before 10.30am, Monday-Friday. Find out more here.
- Unfortunately orders cannot be split out and sent to different addresses. If you’d like to do this, please order your items in separate transactions according to their delivery destination.
For more information about Printed.com Delivery Options, check here.
Ready to order your pre-Christmas print? Don’t leave it ’til the last minute, shop now and relax later!