Are you ready to square up to the competition? You could bag yourself a Wacom tablet and other goodies when you demonstrate your square flair and promote yourself on our small but mighty (and brand new) 105x105mm square leaflets.
Flex your design muscles and use the space creatively to make your own mini CV, a larger than life business card or a compact portfolio. There’s no specific colour palette or design style for this—you can let your creativity run wild and really showcase your brand.
First prize is a Wacom Intuos Art Pen & Touch Medium Tablet and 100 square leaflets printed with the winning design, complete with the paper stock and finishes of your choice. The fun doesn’t stop there though; we’ll also announce three runners-up, who will each enjoy 50 square leaflets, also printed to their specification.
How to enter
Design a flat, single-sided 105x105mm square size leaflet to advertise yourself and your business. When you think your design hits all the right angles, just submit it to us.
All entries should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Square Flair-Off”. Before you click the send button, you’ll need to make sure your entry hits the following points:
- Email subject line should read: “Square Flair-Off competition entry”
- Include your name, business name (if you've got one) and a contact number
- Your artwork should be submitted as a print-ready PDF no bigger than 3MB along with a 'finished look' design-only jpeg for display purposes
The best leaflet design will be eye-catching, will clearly communicate who/what the business is and will showcase your unique style.
Dates for your diary
The competition closes on Friday 6th May and the winner and three runners up will be announced on the 31st May.
Don’t forget to check our terms and conditions below before entering. Good luck!
Terms and conditions
1. The closing date for entry of your leaflet design is midnight on Friday 6th May 2016. After this date no further entries will be accepted for judging. We are unable to accept responsibility for entries which do not have the artwork attached.
2. All entries must be submitted by email to email@example.com with the subject line “Square Flair-Off”
3. Designs need to be flat, single-sided 105mm by 105mm square leaflet designs
4. One entry is permitted per person. A full name is mandatory with all competition entries.
5. Open to UK and Ireland based entries only.
6. All entries agree to the use of his/her name and artwork and associated business contact information in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will not be disclosed to any third parties.
7. The four best entries as picked by the printed.com team will be shortlisted.
8. From the shortlist of four, a winner will be chosen by public votes.
9. All shortlisted entrants will be contacted in advance of the final vote (Monday 16th May) to notify them of their shortlist status and for a short interview.
10. Voting for the outright winner will be open from Tuesday 17th May and close on midnight Sunday 29th May.
11. The winner will be notified via email on the 30th May and will be announced on Tuesday the 31st May. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 28 days of notification we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement.
12. The winning entrant is entitled to a free order of 100 105mm square flyers featuring their design in their choice of stock and finish, plus the main prize of a brand new Wacom Intuos Art Pen & Touch Medium Tablet. The cost of delivery to any UK or Ireland address is also included.
13. The three runners-up will each get 50 copies of their leaflet printed on a stock and with the finish of their choice and delivered to any UK or Ireland address.
14. Delivery details will be confirmed via email from printed.com.
15. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without notice.
16. Any entrant submitting a design into this competition promises to us that:
a) they own or have rights to the submitted design and that it does not infringe the intellectual property rights of a third party;
b) the submitted design is not false, inaccurate, misleading, fraudulent, unlawful or defamatory.
17. We (printed.com) reserve the right to amend or alter the winning design if necessary.
18. This promotion is not endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. You are providing your information to printed.com and not to any other party. The promoter is printed.com, whose registered office is Threeways House, 40-44 Clipstone Street, London, W1W 5DW.
19. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
20. Employees of printed.com or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.