Need to guarantee a pre-Christmas delivery? We’ve outlined when you need to place your orders by to ensure you get your print to the presses on time – and if you need to chat to our Customer Service Team over the festive period, be aware that there a few changes to their contact hours too. It’s all outlined below, so take a look and get yourself prepped!
|Last order date (before 5pm)||Product|
|10th December||Hardback Books
Spot UV Business Cards
|14th December||Personalised Face Masks
Calendars & Gift Tags
Clear Roller Banners
|16th December||Foiled Products
Personalised Wrapping Paper
|17th December||Perfect Bound Brochures
Wiro Bound Brochures
Giclée Fine Art Prints
Multi-Page Order of Service
|18th December||Leaflets and Flyers
Saddle Stitched Brochures
Cards and Invitations
Stickers and Labels
Display Boards & A-Boards
Banners and Roller Banners
Standard Face Masks
Things to note…
If you’re adding additional finishes or placing orders above certain quantities you’ll need to factor in some extra time. And if you order after 5pm, this is classed as another working day.
Add 24 hours for:
- Lamination on Large Format products, Block Foiling, Die Cutting, Foiled Notebooks,
- Personalisation & Perforation
- Display Boards (if you’re ordering 100 or more)
Add 2 days for
- Calendars (if you’re ordering 200 or more)
What if you need to speak to the team at Christmas?
Customer Service contact hours…
|Date||Customer Service Availability|
|Up to December 24th||Normal business hours (9.00am ’til 5.00pm)|
|December 29th-31st||Normal business hours (9.00am ’til 5.00pm)|
|January 1st- 3rd||Closed|
|January 4th onwards||Normal business hours (9.00am ’til 5.00pm)|
Extra Notes and further information:
- Large Format is only available for delivery via courier service – all delivery options provided at checkout.
- You can order for same day delivery from anywhere in the UK, but your print must be delivered to a London postcode (defined as those prefixed with the following district codes, N, NW, SW, SE, W, WC, EC, E) and you must place your order before 10.30am, Monday-Friday. Find out more here.
- Unfortunately orders cannot be split out and sent to different addresses. If you’d like to do this, please order your items in separate transactions according to their delivery destination.
For more information about Printed.com Delivery Options, check here
Are you ready for the festive season? From essentials like Christmas Cards and Wrapping Paper to seasonal promotional print and unique Bespoke items, our Christmas store is here to make sure you get your festive print your way.