Our App of the Week this week helps you organise everything, as well as access your files on the go. We’ve reviewed other cloud-based apps before such as Mozy and LogMeIn. But there is a difference with this app.
Primadesk is available across Android, iOS and the internet. From a single login you can access all of your accounts from Facebook to Google docs and all of your files and photos.
Features of the App include:
- Unify your email. Send, receive and view emails from different email providers in one place
- View messages and IM’s from social networking sites in one place
- Drag and drop your images between online photo services, such as Facebook
- One sign in to access all of your accounts
- Search your personal cloud data, by topic, date range and content type.
- Back up by file or entire account
We don’t think so, there isn’t anything better then having all of your documents located in one place.
The apps interface is really clean and easy to use. This app is free but you can buy a account with Primadesk. You can find out more and download the app from here.
Check out last week's App of the Week, Shoeboxed.