We believe wherever you are or what ever you’re doing whether it is at home, work or in university or college, we all take notes. Our notes seem invaluable to our day-to-day life, they seem to point us in the right direction.
There are plenty of apps that help us with our note taking or reminders, we’ve reviewed AtTask which helps you keep all your projects in one place. However our app of the week, Notability is definitely one to take note of.
Notability, if you haven’t already guessed, is an app for taking notes, optimized for the new iPad it integrates handwriting, typing and recording for your entire note taking needs.
Features of the App Include:
- Handwriting, you can quickly draw or handwrite any notes you wish.
- Copy and Paste, with scissors you can copy, move and re-style the colour and width of any retina ink.
- PDF Annotation.
- Word-Processing such as styling, outlining, text boxes, bullets etc.
- Audio Recording, links to your notes- while reviewing your notes simply tap on a word to hear what was said at that moment.
- Auto-sync, all notes are automatically backed up in the cloud.
- Organization, notability makes it easy to organized and share your work.
- Security, password protect your app.
- Media Insertion, add pictures from your photo library or from the iPad camera, insert figures, drawings and web clips in to your notes.
- Share via email or Dropbox.
The only down side to this app, is that it’s only available on the latest iPad iOS 4.0 or later. However this app is great it’s really easy to use and the interface looks great.
You can download it here for £0.69.
Check out last week's App of the Week, Facebook Page Manager