There is nothing more frustrating then working on a document to find out you’ve lost it, and no matter how many times you look through your Recovery Folder, it’s no where to be found.
However having your documents available and saved on all devices can be a lifesaver at times. If you’re an avid Apple user then you may use iCloud. However if you use a mix of different branded devices or indeed Apple, then Mozy may of interest to you.
Mozy is an online backup, which allows you to access your protected documents either at your desk or on the go.
The Mozy mobile app enables you to access files that you have backed up on your computer(s).
Features of the App Include:
- Quick access to files you need
- Use installed apps to read documents
- Browse files or search files in your backup
- Share documents or photos via email or Facebook
- Mark files as favourites to view them offline
- Browse photos in preview mode in hi-res
- Stream your music files
- Protect your data via an app passcode lock
Mozy mobile app is super easy to use and has a really simple interface.
There really don’t seem to be any downsides to this app, not only does Mozy back up all of your documents but it allows you to access them on the go and send them via email easily.
Mozy is available on Android, iPhone, iPad and iTouch. If you don’t already have Mozy you can sign up today and receive 2GB free. Find out more here.
Check out last week's App of the Week: Air Display