This week’s app of the week really is a godsend for freelancers and project managers, who need to keep a close eye on the time they spend working.
Harvest is a simple-to-use time tracker, which simplifies timesheets and time management. However, this app isn’t just a simple time watch: its also a great tool to see how you’re distributing your time across your projects, task and employees through its reporting function.
Features of the app include:
- One-click time entry, start and stop timers throughout the day.
- Use Harvest on a PC, Mac, mobile device or Desktop widget.
- Manage staff’s time and approve their time sheets.
- Desktop time entry
- Through reporting filter by billable, non-billable, employee or contractor hours
- Export your reports to CVS, Excel, Google Spreadsheets and more
- Seamless invoice integration, automatically create an invoice based on your choices
We don’t think so; this app is super-easy to use and only benefits you and your time-keeping.
A real plus to this app is being able to use it for more then one person, making managing a team that much easier.
This app is available on iOS, Android and as a desktop app. While the app is free, there is a fee if you chose to have more then one person active on it. You can find out more here.