A lot of business uses Facebook as it’s a great tool for any business. If you don’t use Facebook for your business, there’s plenty of reasons why you should:
- Facebook ranks 2nd worldwide via Alexa
- It allows you to connect with customers, vendors and related businesses
- React quickly to your cusomters' comments and praise
- Turn fans in to customers
- Learn more about your customers
- Engage with customers
- It's Free and offers excellent analytics
Our app of the week is not the Facebook app but ‘Facebook Pages Manager’- which is essential if you use Facebook for your business. Facebook Pages Manager allows you to see more than the Facebook app has to offer.
Features of the App include:
- Post new updates and photos
- Respond to comments as your page
- View and reply to private messages
- Push notifications about the activity on your page
- View your latest Pages insights, including checkins.
- Manage several Business pages
All you need to do is login using your Facebook account to quickly manage and access all of your Pages from whenever you are.
The only downside to this app is that it doesn’t show your ‘new likes’ whereas it does on the webpage.
This app is really easy to use and a definite if you use Facebook for your business.
This app is available on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad requires iOS 4.2 or later you can download it for free here.
Check out last week's App of the Week, Dragon Dictation.