This week’s app is a neat networking tool from LinkedIn. We have all taken someone’s business card and then got back to the office or home and discovered we have misplaced it.
With CardMunch, you can avoid this. Just take a picture of any business card with the app, and it will turn it into a contact on your phone. This app from also allows you to easily see your new contact's LinkedIn profile, so you can connect with them in a single click.
Features of the app Include:
- Convert business cards in to contacts
- Connect with new contacts on LinkedIn
- Three different ways to add contacts to your phone
- Sort contacts by company
- Section for recently transcribed business cards
- Capture cards in low lights
- Manual transcription ensures high accuracy for scanned cards
We don’t believe there are any downsides to this app, as the business cards always upload wonderfully and the information always seems to be correct.
This app is really simple to use, as is the app interface.
CardMunch is currently available on iOS and will be available on Android soon, you can find out more information here.