Within small and large businesses it has become increasingly popular to take pictures and share what goes on behind the scenes. It’s been speculated that by sharing pictures and information with your clients, it helps to build a friendly relationship.
So this app is great for businesses as well as for personal use, Camera+ is a photography app, which allows you to take clear photos, as well as edit them.
Features of the App Include:
- Focus- you can alter the focus by simply touching on the screen what you’d like to focus on.
- Exposure- while adjusting the focus in the app you can alter the exposure by touching the screen with a 2nd finger.
- Flashlight- with the iPhone 4 use the LED flash as a light to improve photo quality.
- Stabilizer- steady your camera
- Crop- crop your photo either to a custom size or popluar crop sizes such as, 4x6 and 8x10.
- Grid- use the grid to line your shots.
- Effects- transform your images by using different filters such as, HDR, Grunge and So emo.
- Boarders- add boarders to you images
- Share- share your pictures on Facebook, Twitter or email them from within the app.
We think not, this app makes your photos look great and all you need to do is point and click.
This App is currently in the Top Paid for App list and we’re not surprised.
Camera+ is availble on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad but requires iOS 4.0 or later. The app is available for £0.69 here.
Check out last week's App of the Week: Notability