A thin sheet of brushed aluminum which makes a great choice for office signage. It is incredibly lightweight, gives good visibility and can be mounted anywhere.
Good for: Lightweight office signage or public notice signs.Shop now
A 3mm clear sheet of Perspex with a reflective mirror backing for a more resilient, lightweight alternative to a standard mirror substrate.
Good for: An alternative to pub, bar, hotel and salon signage.Shop now
Our MDF is 18mm thick and is a more natural alternative to our other substrates. Ink sits on the top of the wood for an understated finish which looks modern and earthy.
Good for: Innovative indoor office and display signs.Shop now
This composite sheet is made up of a plastic inner sandwiched between two thin sheets of aluminum. It is a robust mid-weight sign suitable for outside use and features a brushed finish.
Good for: Office door or building signage.Shop now
This strong, clear acrylic is 5mm thick and is perfect for indoor or outdoor signs. For a long-lasting finish, we recommend reverse printing on this substrate.
Good for: Corporate and high end office signage.Shop now
Select rounded corners to give your signs a stylish, sleek edge that puts them a cut above the rest.
For transparent substrates, you can print your design onto the reverse of the sign so it shows through from the back, where it stays protected from scratches.
Unlike any other printing method, you have the option to print your contemporary signs with white ink. It is a striking and colour-accurate alternative to the standard colour of your chosen substrate.
If you want to attach or hang your sign, you can select drilled holes as a finishing option to make fitting it even easier when it arrives.
Prices based on A2 size. Large range of sizes available, including custom size.
|Brushed aluminium||Mirror perspex||MDF||Dibond||Clear acrylic|
For long term, high-end signage that represents your business in the very best light, try our range of contemporary signs. With such a wide range of customisable options on offer, you can order your warning signs, shop signs, door signs or pub signs completely tailored to your needs. Professional quality, contemporary signs ordered with all the ease of a business card or postcard!
We help businesses create their very own custom made signs from a wide range of substrates selected to give ultimate diversity. Use our easy online ordering process for your commercial signs—specify the size, substrate and any finishing touches you'd like, all done in just minutes. We offer A sizes and custom sizes up to 2400mm, printed on innovative presses. Create something beautiful, personal and individual with our bespoke, contemporary signs.
Print your personalised signs on Dibond, brushed aluminium, Perspex mirror, or create MDF signs or acrylic signs with our state-of-the-art flatbed printer. You can choose to finish your business signs with rounded corners, drilled holes and printed with white ink or, for an acrylic sign, printed on the reverse for a scratch-proof finish. Signs for business, signs for schools and information signs can be ordered quickly and simply, with pristine results and none of the fuss!
Print metal signs for visible, lightweight trade signs, private property signs or directional signs. The brushed metal finish of our aluminium signs and Dibond signs give an eye-catching, smart finish with colours and text which stand out. Plastic signage is strong and durable— our mirror Perspex cut to size and acrylic cut to size make great display signs and office signs. For a long-lasting, vivid result, choose reverse printing, to protect your designs from wear. For an earth, natural signage option, our MDF substrate gives nice, natural and understated finish great for welcome signs and wall signs.
Most common contemporary sign type: A1 Dibond.
Earn points with
you spend at
Redeem your points
for thousands of exciting
products with our many different
We recycle 98% of our production waste and send the remaining 2% to become refuse-derived fuel. We also have an FSC accreditation, ISO 14001 and are part of World Land Trust. Read more about our environmental policies.
Our Customer Service team
are available Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 6:30pm.