Rectangle sticker printing

Prices from £20

sheets of rectangle stickers

Get an instant price

Order now

Customer rated 5 stars of 3 reviews


Relax - your lovingly created order will be in safe hands. We're so sure you'll be happy with the results that if you're not, we promise to reprint it straight away, or give you a full refund.

Tried and trusted

We're a big company, with 150 experienced production staff who can handle the needs of clients large and small. We invest in the best quality digital presses to meet the high standards of our customers - 11,000 and counting!

Here to help

Our UK-based customer service team will respond to any email or phone query quickly, and we'll resolve any problems relating to print jobs within 48 hours. We value your feedback, which helps us keep making better.

Green and clean

We love to print, but not when it creates waste and pollution. We recycle 98% of everything that can be used again, and send the remaining 2% to become refuse-derived fuel instead of going to the landfill. We're committed to leading the industry in best environmental practices that we keep on improving.

Paper options

170gsm Gloss sticker paper

Paper Choose from silver or white sticker paper with a shiny gloss finish. Stickers are supplied kiss-cut on A4 sheet: using a light impression that cuts through the stickers, but not the backing. Our silver paper is waterproof and gives printed colours a soft, metallic sheen.

Tip - If you're choosing silver paper, any white designs will appear silver when printed, so bear this in mind when considering artwork to use for your stickers.

Papers - We only offer professional-grade papers that meet the high standards of our customers. Working with the UK's leading paper mills and distributors, we select the latest durable, high quality papers with the right environment credentials.

48hr standard turnaround

Packaging - When you upload your own artwork, your order will be carefully packed in plain, unbranded brown packaging, so you can send products direct to clients. If you choose to use our designs, your order will be sent in branded packaging. We pack using shrink wrap where it's needed, for protection during transit.

Express exceptions
Express is not available on stickers.

Job tracking - You can see where your order is by checking 'My Account'. The job status screen clearly shows whether it's in production, being printed, or on its way to you. After it has been shipped, you can track your order in the tracking tab. No more pacing the corridors!

iPhone App - Keep tabs on your order wherever you are, by downloading the iphone app. Android version coming soon!

Tips for setting up your artwork -
Set up artwork to the correct size
Add bleed where possible
Keep text 3mm in from the edge
Always supply at 300dpi in CMYK
Set up multiple page documents in running order

We accept the following file types:

Download a free artwork template

Rectangle stickers

There’s much to be said for taking something and making it your own. A little flourish or twist of personality can go a long way to leaving an indelible mark on a product, letter, package or present — it’s unmistakably from you. Printing your own personalised rectangle stickers is a fantastic way to put a little stamp of individuality on your stuff, and it’s far easier than you think.

We’ve reclaimed sticker printing — no longer a kid’s plaything, they’re the ultimate self-branding tool and work with almost anything. Just upload your own artwork, select your size and sticker paper colour, then hit ‘buy’. We’ll make sure that the print is top notch and that your rectangle stickers stand the test of time. Because you only want the best, and why shouldn’t you?

When it comes to stickers, we’re leagues ahead of the papery, peely stickables from years gone by. Strong, permanent self-adhesive and glossy finishes mean that your print looks professional; dressed to kill. If your rectangle stickers need a little extra resilience, our silver sticker paper is waterproof…because accidents happen sometimes.

So why not try your hand at a fun, unique way to say ‘thanks’, ‘come again’ or ‘return to sender’, and make sure that yours is a business name that knows how to stick around?

Rectangle stickers not your thing? We also sell Round Stickers, Square Stickers and A-Size Stickers.

Customer Reviews

  • Print quality 3 stars
    Service 5 stars
    Overall experience 5 stars
    I was expecting the rectangle sticky labels to have a square edge, unfortunately they have a slightly curved edge. Still great quality, but would have ordered differently if I'd known
  • Print quality 5 stars
    Service 5 stars
    Overall experience 5 stars
    Excellent quality stickers.
  • Print quality 4 stars
    Service 4 stars
    Overall experience 4 stars
    Just what I wanted, perfect stickers

The Printed Promise

If you're not happy with your order, we promise to reprint it straight away, or offer you a full refund

Reward Programme

Earn points with
every pound
you spend at

Redeem your points
for thousands of exciting
products with our many different
reward partners.

Read more

Secure checkout

Payment methods we accept

We are green!

We recycle 98% of our production waste and send the remaining 2% to become refuse-derived fuel. We also have an FSC accreditation, ISO 14001 and are part of World Land Trust. Read more about our environmental policies.

Can't find what you are looking for?

Our Customer Service team
are available Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 6:30pm.

0800 840 1430